Dragon Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Fury

Wellcome to Dragon Fury.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Info About Dragon Fury Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Son Gokuh

Son Gokuh

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Info About Dragon Fury Guild Empty
PostSubject: Info About Dragon Fury Guild   Info About Dragon Fury Guild Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 2:10 pm

Hi all the world.

I can say u that we are a fun international guild RO Loki, i will say you some interesting poins about the guild:

• What about WOE?

This is a new guild, that mean that we no have money for spend in pots, then you no need play the WOE, if we play will be only for fun but never obligatory. If we take some agit some fun WOE? then we will spent the money of the treasure box items in pots for the people that helped in that woe, or we can share the money of the items when we sell that ones.

The Dragon Fury guild like be a fun and friendly guild, like be a guild for know new people from Ragnarok, enjoy in the forums, give opinions, make Partys (MVP, shares...) Sent funny videos, photos..... etc.

Forum Language: English

In my opinion u will be happy in this guild.

No Tax (only if we organize a event)

If u like talk in public place u only need register in the forum, and if u like see the members place an be a member only apply in the Applications (Public Cave) and enjoy with all the full members possibilities farao
Ur friend: Son Gokuh
If like more info u can contact pm Son Gokuh

Info About Dragon Fury Guild Songokuk69jv4
Back to top Go down
https://dfury.forumotion.com

Info About Dragon Fury Guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Fury :: Forum :: Dragon Fury Guild (info)-
Jump to: